Instagram

Saturday 1 June 2013

Hairinspiration


I have short hair and have come to the point of boredom. It always seems it is only possible to go 'out of yourself' with long hair. Hence, I sat down and surfed a little bit around to gain some further inpirations regarding my hair. You may be interested in these, as they look awesome, and with a little bit of a talented and creative hand, you should be able to copy them. Have fun! 
From Cocorosa


My favourite side to gain some inspirations is Hair Romance! Have a look yourself. Some fantastic options are displayed below: 


I did try myself as well, inspired by Leona Lewis and the item purchased by rock n' rose for £38. 



Or if you want to try it yourself have a look here

A little chichi hihi, but still kind of casual.

yes yes yes yes yes! I want it!

Some for on the go, on instagram

I know... a little of the track, but here the Duffy style and some more about how to apply the perfect eyeliner.  

Bun it up for the casualties or evening events.





No comments:

Post a Comment