Instagram

Friday 5 July 2013

Streetstyle Berlin #2

Rokswana (model in front of Dockers





Martin Stange (actor) and brand owner of Kinder & Tank, Boris Tankilewitsch, two very kind guys fortunately letting me how to plan the hours ahead of me








Joël Brück
 from the City-Optik House (probably also the place where he got those sick glasses from. Originally they are by Mykita Berlin



Talking about the brand Mykita, I shall show myself in the brand as well. 





Unbelievable that I was apparently the first one running after this beautiful girl.


At Paez, more about this brand in future posts!








Fell in love with these Spanish ladies. 


"Is it the bad taste day or why are you taking a picture of us?!" Thank you for the allowance. 



Very convenient promotion :) Felix from the German TV series Berlin Tag und Nacht.


No comments:

Post a Comment