Instagram

Wednesday 26 June 2013

The last view hours in BS

After two years of Hockerill, studying, fun and community suffering has now come to an end. The exciting journey would end with a fabulous weekend in London/ Bishops Stortford.  The party started at the airport, as it does not happen very often that the family would meet up together. Grandmother, mother, god mother accompanied by the mother of happiness ;)

Dress: bought at No 9 in Alkmaar, shoes by Clegerie. Topped up with red lipstick by KOH.


The same evening, we were joined by the rest of the lovelies. After a drinkat Host’s Bar, we moved down to the restaurant and spent some hours gossiping, exchanging latest news and having some fine food.

The last time, I would jump inmy uniform on Saturday morning. The first time, it was not accompanied by the usual outcry, the outfit would be too plain and boring, not indivual enough. Well, this morning I was also luckily allowed to wear my mother’s pearls (by Stichnoth).






After a few canapés at school we went for lunch at the Lemon Tree in Bishops Stortford. Finest gourmet food and a round of happy faces! I had an omelett with Haddock and Chives. The majority of my guests chose the salmon, which looked most delicate as well. (However, I did have to watch my stomach, as the dress was meant to fit in  the evening.)


Luckily, so it did! The dress is by Stop Staring and the little micro bag (as my friend Constanze named it) by MiuMiu.

It was indeed a very long night and the perfect atmosphere to say good bye. Or: Ciao bis nie ;)

My hair was done in Bishops Stortford at a hair dresser named Brookes. I think it gave the dress and my look a very elegant look.

Henne perfectionating his styling for the big night. 













No comments:

Post a Comment