Instagram

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Denmark. Another chapter to begin.

Today I arrived in Kolding, Danmark and was speechless! Everything, I mean everything, topped my expectations (which were not negative in the first place anyway). This does not only include my fabulous, most welcoming and generously lighthearted host, but also the optimistic atmosphere in terms of style, people and the city itself. The styles I have seen in the past 6 hours seemed notorious, glamorous, vivacious and high-octane aesthetic, however, I shall go into more detail with this in following posts regarding the streetstyle. 

Anyway, I am now just informing you that my skills in promoting myself, the blog and my general knowledge of the fashion business will hopefully jump up another level in the next days, while I am undergoing and apprenticeship at the Scandinavian shoe brand 'BIANCO'. 

More about this is coming very soon, after my beauty sleep. 




No comments:

Post a Comment