Instagram

Saturday 1 June 2013

Streetstyle Amsterdam

To all those who I promised to upload the pictures of you, I have to say sorry, but after so much beauty, so photography and so much cycling, I had to process and sort out everything before uploading everything. So here is the first post about my day ini Amsterdam, the city of peace and happiness.

In front of 'Cafe tabac' a view ladies were exchanging their gossip. The casual outfit of the lady below amazed me due to the simplicity and freshness. 


The style mix worn by these two Asians is most felicitous. 


The family after work?! Relaxation at the grachten. What a beautiful family!



Just jumped off the bike, these two were confronted by me. Their look is the image of coolness. 




A real round of lads... reminded me of old school friends as they laughed and continued drinking their beer while I could capture the round. This is how I always imagined Amsterdam to be. 


The smile makes the observer happy. The nude colours fit perfectly to the brunette!


Arjan David Siebers, smoking his Malboro reds in front of the Amsterdam University. Even his style looked rather plain, you can tell that he is most relaxed. (Reason why?! He has just finished his University years and graduated successfully as a law student. Congratulations!) 


The left outfit is a complete work by H&M. I love it! 


The first ones who said it was a complement to be photographed for Uniquepa. Thank you for the confidence push. I loved your outfit! A mix of hipster, goth and retro. 



The Dutch casualties. 


Sitting on the stairs in front of a home. The two looked like two true friends. I found them most stylish (apart from the UGGs which looked a bit out of place, as temperatures reached 23 degrees). 


In front of the Prada office. The dress is a beauty itself, but is just perfect for the wearer. She looked so elegant running down the streets with her 'assistant'. 




I always asked myself: How do you wear these jersey sweaters?! She got it and made everything right, even her little illness (which is absolutely not noticeable), she looked like a celebrity on the way to the daily grocery shop with her boyfriend, whose trousers I admired and would love to wear myself. 



The dog was just the cream on the cake.


2 comments:

  1. Amazing post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete