Instagram

Monday 10 June 2013

Hip. High quality. Hamburg.

On Saturday I went to Hamburg, a little bit of culture, a little bit of lifestyle, some food, some beautiful people. However, efficient blogging is most difficult when people who want to spend real time with you, join you. Therefore, only a few streetstyles were captured. Unfortunately! However, I know I have to go back this summer and get some more of these overwhelming impressions.

Deichtorhallen- Harry Callahan:

the exhibition was not as astounding as it was announced, however, a few did cause me look longer.
Some of the nicest below:
(To be honest, I preferred the texts sticked upon the walls)

















Thomas I Punkt, such an overwhelming store, with most diverse clothing for men and women. 
Again, focus on the detail!



Ok, the prices are a little high again, but similar shoes can be found at Bianco soon as well ;) 


Apparently, this restaurant is amazing. I did not go... the prices were a little too high for my standards ;) 


Instead, I ended up in the Vapiano, opposite to it. 




 
(found at Thomas I Punkt, looked really comfy!)





one of my favourite shops: Oschaetzchen (established by a Danish)









No comments:

Post a Comment