Instagram

Wednesday 26 June 2013

St. Ursula. Thank you for the inevitable moments!

The outfit did not change for the next party in Germany. Luckily I was most kindly invited by Joana, a make up artist at Heathrow (Chanel, Duty free), to a personal make over, completely in Chanel. I felt like a princess for these 45 minutes, as she applied different Serums and make up bits and bops on my face, so that I would keep a fresh look. I think she managed very well!


The celebration party by my old school, St.Ursula, was so elegant and from the first until the last minute perfect. We danced, laughed and enjoyed ourselves, exactly how it was meant to be! The location was Wienecke Congress Centrum anfirstly and a private houe later on. I decided to keep the same outfit, as it is fairly comfy (apart from foot pain and the fact, the stomach had to be pulled in constantly hihi).

















No comments:

Post a Comment