Instagram

Monday 3 June 2013

Amsterdam Style II

So sorry, but I have to add some bits and bops to the last post, 'Amsterdam Streetstyle'. Today, I was lucky enough to snap some new Dutch inspirations which I would like to share with you. Again, the friendliness was rather stunning while the outfits astonishing!
Let's beginn the final account on Holland streetsyle until October, when I am, fortunately, in the country of peace and freedom again.

The most relaxed, but stylish and unique outfit to go for a little day trip or journey. I loved her sandals which were by H&M!






The red shirt was the eye-catcher allowing me to ask him to take him as a contributing part to Uniquepa. Thank you!


Well, I shall not be too passionate about couples on this blog, but those two did build a unity in themselves. The wind which destroyed his hair just made the picture more authentic and casual looking.



Shirt is by Asos. I took four pictures and she was most likely to wanting to delete all of them. In the review I found all of them too adorable and could not quiet decide. This one shows just a passionate smile as all the others where the blending white teeth are shown!


Elli Golding on the go?! Similar but different! It is not directly my style as you may have noticed I am personally rather going into the eloquent style, however, her self confidence and aura, in combination with the outfit fascinated me. She kind of cross-pollinated this feeling of 'There is more too see, keep your eyes open for future, but always turn back to the real good rocker times'. I don't know if I was able to capture this moment, at least it is a way not to make the rocker style look hilarious!- Instead puncked out!


Now, the wrong way around: Jewellery first to show her creativity and identity:






No comments:

Post a Comment