Instagram

Thursday 6 June 2013

Unity and Law and Freedom/ Einigkeit und Recht und Freiheit

On the train back to Germany, I met two awesome guys from Istanbul. They suggested to sing the German anthem as soon as we would pass the boarder line to Germany. (Obviously, we did not, not wanting to seem too patriotic).








Nevertheless, it got me thinking, of how much I would post about Hannover, my hometown. I have never been a big fan of the Hannover style itself, but I think, apart from those living in metropolises, anyone can easily get bored with what he is surrounded by. So did I. However, as soon as I got into the station, I was overwhelmed by all the international styles surrounding me. It seemed, as I have reached another hemisphere; not yet comparable with London, New York or Amsterdam, but even here I could see the effort, people have made.

I have to admit, I did not carry much motivation to work for my blog in my overweight suitcases, however, at least one person, should have been contacted. And so I asked a fabulous guy sitting just on the rather ugly designed sofas at the 'Deutsche Bahn Zentrum' to be my blogging guest. I think he was most dedicated to create a rather gay, but light-hearted persona in his outfit (of course including hair and general attitude towards me). I think fabulous, is just the write word to describe such a 'cuty-pie', like a good friend of mine would have said. I hope to hear from you again!



Here is more from friends, 'randomers' and myself :) 

Two beautiful looking Opera singers (names will be added soon, as I am not carrying them with me at the moment), seen at Donna


Her silver shoes made me look! Causality mixed with elegance due to shoes in combination with a Zara blazer. 



Working at Zoe, unbelievable that her outfit was basically by Primark only!



Waitress at Extrablatt. Her makeup looked so refreshing, even after about three hours of work in the sun! 


Against my principals: 
A child, though, he looked so cute in his yellow sneakers. More fashionable than many others in town!


Louisa :) Trying out hair styles for the graduation party, which you really have deserved!





The skirt I bought in Alkmaar :) 


Cashmere scarf bound into a bow hair band, glasses by Tom Ford, bag by Celine, Blazer by Miss Selfridge, dress by Vero Moda. 



Tommy (left) wearing a shirt by Fred Perry. 

Such an entertaining evening! 




2 comments:

  1. I would spellcheck your English, you have many mistakes. Such as Boared which is actually spelled as bored. The Grammar is also quite faulty. Otherwise, Fairly good job, and mildly amusing. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thaaaank you for this very helpful criticism, I did my best to improve it :)

    ReplyDelete