Instagram

Saturday 13 July 2013

Tattoo. Yes or no? Going the inbetween.

Have we not all once thought about getting a tattoo? I have a lot of friends who are seeking to get one. However, I am always contemplating and have my mother’s words in my mind: ‘Imagine yourself in 20 years’. So after a lot of arguments, discussions and read abouts on the web, I decided for myself not to go for one. Nevertheless, I do admire those who are so brave and get one. A lot say, it is the moment they want to capture. In the future, they will always be able to review it.

Whatever, I do not want to start about it on here again. Anyways, the other day I was scrolling down my newsfeed and discovered a very well known way of how to decorate your body: adhesive tattoos. We all loved them when we were children and now I think the time is back that I shall get some. The ones that actually attracted my attention are by Skin Feelings and cost around 10 euros. They hold for one to five days when you are lucky. But for the right occasion, I think it’s worth it! So I decided to contact the brand and discovered an even greater thing in their PR  presentation! The founder of Skin Feelings, Leslie Suman, previously established a web page called WearYouAre.com. Here you can find the best online shops and the search for the wanted item or inspiration is much less wasting time. Thank you Leslie for both things.

Regarding the designs of the tattoos from Skin Feelings: They are just suitable for the time being and add the perfection to your summer outfit. Infinity signs, ‘wild and free’, heats, starts, … the number of options is endless. However, in case you cannot find the right image, I recommend you to design your personal one on Print-Tattoo.


So I hope you like this little input and let me know if your going to purchase it. I would love to see some photos. Mine will be in the mail soonish. I just can’t decide which one to take yet ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment