Instagram

Monday 10 June 2013

Hamburg 2. The streetstyle.

I think these pictures talk for themselves. I shall only point out my favourites of the outfit. 

Awesome combination of blond, baby blue and white!


Like this alternative and chilled style with the little more interesting shoes pepping up everything. 


Coat, dress and bag by Zara, shoes by H&M. 


Like the sailor style dress! 


THE BLUE!Stunning!


Even I am not into skulls anymore, the trousers were fantastic!(Also looked really comfy!)


How stupid of me not to capture the details of the necklace *by Primark


Working in Thomas I Punkt, I recon this is kind of the real Hamburg Style. The ring was cool!




Unfortunately she was walking too fast so I could not talk to her, however, I loved the back of her t-shirt. 




Her necklace, as well as sandals looked beautiful and gave a little extra to the plain black dress. Exactly how I would wear it. 


And so I did, in the evening in Travemuende. I gave a little pop up to the outfit with a golden necklace and high plateau shoes. 


In Travemuende on Sunday. 


No comments:

Post a Comment