Instagram

Thursday 30 May 2013

Some theories from last night

It may be the late time of the day and the strong relaxation that Holland has gifted me with, but I have come to a quite suitable simile, while reading the book Style Feed. In the two years of the IB, I've been taught that literature is timeless. So true! Though, now concerning Uniquepa fashion/lifestyle and the so-far aspirations, I do find it timeless, respectively. Following similarities can be made and conclusions drawn from those:

  1. We read a piece of writing. Reading it at the age of 15 is different to reading it at the age of 30. Taste and understanding is determined by our experiences, knowledge and the atmosphere we live in.
    Similarly, I would have hated to even touch a long dress a couple of years ago. Now I am in love with it. Hence, we change and so does our response. 
  2. Humanity is famous for judging and interpreting. No offence to that. We all do it unconsciously We like or dislike. We love or hate. We say yes or no. Consequently, we go deeper and try to understand the artist of the piece of literature. In just the same way, we must see the outfit a person is wearing.
    no matter, how old the person is; let him/her be 70 years old. As long as some kind of effort has been out into it, does the observer not appreciate it? 
  3. We are the writers ourselves. We are the ones who determine our value. (Thinking back to Woman at Point Zero by Nawal El Saadawi.)
    We all have the ability to give some kind of effort, more or less.   
So, now, I am about to feel as I have written too much, though, why not?! People have been asking me: "Why do you blog?" I, now, do have an answer due to Style feed: Because it is the only way, I can express myselfmy perception and allow others to have an insight view on some tiny key moments of the ay I see the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment