Instagram

Wednesday 29 May 2013

The green trousers...- Bergen

A day in Bergen may not sound like an extraordinary event, but I had a wonderful day, with so much sun, that I was not even able to think at the end of the day. On the 10km long ride, we saw some incredible houses... well actually villas that looked as big as my old school. I think once in a lifetime one has had to have been here! It is impossible to capture those impressions with a camera. Though, which was possible to capture, were the little cute, but so decadent shops. 
My first destination was Camelot, which I think, opened not too long ago, as it used to host my favourite childrens shop. The interior design is as fantastic as the collection of brands offered here. A range from Filipa K, over Acne and some fine Italian brands. Currently, they have a sale, though, the clothes were not quite in my holiday budget, unfortunately. The greenish trousers with the white short cut blazer was my absolute favourite! Unfortunately, I forgot to write down the names of the brands, (maybe, if the shopowner sees the post, she would be so kind to say them below.)
















Lunch in Nero was most delicious and perfect to see some of the few people wondering around with an acceptable outfit. I think here are more people over 50 than people in the range between 15 and 30... (key term: overaging/ grey market?) anyway, I had some funny times with a cute waiter and the sun shining upon me. 


The carpaccio is very recommendable! (8,50 euros is absolutely fine for one I find)


In shoe box I found the perfect Jeffrey Cambells. Though, I am not quite sure whether I like the fact that my legs look rather long (longer than usually) more than the actual shoe...

The shop also offered some extraordinary collections from brands such as UGGs, Converse, Michael Kors, ....






Opposite to the shoebox is a lovely interior shop. I think, very traditional as I have seen more of the kind around here. I loved the colours and had to post them here!





Returning to Egmond, we enjoyed the beach, dived into the waves (very brave, as we were the ONLY ones!) 



Finally, I ended the day in the 'Waven van Egmond' where we met the 'Dorfgemeinschaft' and had some funny reflections upon the day.  






1 comment:

  1. Egmond ist immer eine Reise wert. Mit Paula zusammen eine immer wieder neue Reise ins Glück, ins Kleine.

    ReplyDelete