Instagram

Tuesday 25 June 2013

Finally: The sneakers in my life and on Uniquepa



I know that promising and not sticking to what is said is rude. I apologize for not keeping up with Uniquepa, but too many amazing obstacles have hindered me from posting. So, let’s see when I stopped reviewing the best of the best moments. I think this was last week, when I said on my Facebook page I would post more about sneakers, to be more exact: New Balance 420’s. I do admire them truly. I have never been a great fan of sneakers, trainers, sportshoes in real life. However, Denmark is a place which changes people, I think. The inspirations I get from here are too extreme and incredible. Hitherto, I am now at the point of wanting to get those comfy Hipster shoes. Having tried them on a Danish shop in Kolding, I was overwhelmed, as I believe they cause a very advantegous leg shape. I am aware of the fact, that they have been en vogue for a long time, however, as their story already tells, the design is timeless. More about the background here, and do have a look at amazon, if you are interested in them. Unfortunately, I was not yet able to find the grey pair in my size. For me, grey is the best colour, as it fits to everything basically.


I am wearing a hat by Zara, Blazer by Miss Selfridge, Shoes by H&M, dress by Thomas Burberry. 

I also dropped down some other trainers. For a sporty look they are inevitable and you can really mix some styles. Here, I am wearing leggings by Monki, a cashmere jumper, personalised Nike shoes and a bag by Celine (extremely light). `I was quite fortunate having put them on, as my bike got stolen in front of the cinema so that I would have had to run 4km back home. Quite adventurous.







Talking about sports I also have to congratulate the Bianco Footwear Soccerteam as they won a match last Monday. I do have some awesome colleagues here!







In town, on the same day, I stopped by the Bianco shop and was astonished by the interior design, which is mainly created by the marketing office I am working in at the moment (Big thank you for the introduction into this special field of fashion life to Line)





No comments:

Post a Comment