Instagram

Saturday 18 May 2013

Getting Started. Pay attention! A new one in the business!

Unique. Paula. Uniquepa.

I am about to finish my International Baccalaureate  Next week, a 'second' life', a new beginning is about to come around the corner; it is waiting for me and I cannot wait to get out of boarding school, ready to mature.

I have a big summer standing in front of me, and I think so do you. Summer is the time of the year when we wear our dresses, love our life and party all our intelligence out of our minds.

This is why I shall give you some inspiration with this blog. I will post my looks, my books, my hooks.
I am happy to answer personal mails regarding outfits, shops, etc.

My first stop is Amsterdam on the 23rd.

See you there and have a toke with me ;) I will keep you updated,



xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment