Instagram

Friday 24 May 2013

I'm not just ready yet

Before I am completely leaving the UK (mentally), I shall just a give a little feedback on the biggest day of my life so far, the day when I actually left school for ever and ever. All girls from my house, including myself, tried their very best anyway. We all looked like little princesses.
Luckily, one of my favourite art companions, did my hair for me, which looked absolutely stunning! The dress I was wearing is from Topshop (not the latest selection), but I chose it because of its superb elegance. Black siquences on a skin coloured silk and with my best friends on my feet: black high heels by Buffalo.

We had an unbelievable time at Quendin Hall, Parklands and then head to a Pub in town where the after prom would take place.
Now, finally, after a very long night, I am at the most relaxing place on earth, the coast of Holland, just 40 minutes away from the little Venice, Amsterdam, and a 40 minute ride to one of the best cities to buy cheeeeese (my favourite food, hehe), Alkmaar. In the following 10 days, I shall spend my time here and get my baby soft skin and my young taints into shape again, as it really has suffered during the exam time. Today, I was already able to perfectionate some know-hows regarding hair and make up styles. I started a make-up session after a long run down the beach. It gave the rest to my happiness and I already feel fresh like a newborn.  

So, in addition to this very long text, I am just adding some photos, which are actually the main component of this, and, done is my second/third post.

Thanks for spending your time with Uniquepa!

I shall be around the next couple of days with more, much more!

My hair style :) 




Lidia... 


Thank you Luce! Life was so much easier with you!
 The girls...


Thank you Juana, you have been a great friend, a you will always have a place in my heart. 



 The day after...



At Jolly Joker. Trying the Dutch traditions ;)  











No comments:

Post a Comment