Instagram

Friday 24 May 2013

To explain my new passion:


 Well, the first impressions actually came from Jessica Weiss and Julia Knolle with their blog ‘Les Mads’, which I even checked out in the two longest years of my life! Thank you very much, in case you will ever read this. I might as well refer back to you two in my following posts, as I am basically taking your book, Modestrecke- Unterwegs mit Les Mads, apart. It was given to me by my dearest friend Antonia, in the year they published it. Another blog which made me jealous, with every post that was made, was IloveWildfox, established with the actual brand (way too expensive for my standards). My interest in fashion grew with every blog I read (a list of my favourites will be published soon). Another close friend of mine, Ebba, realized this very fast as she shared the same interest. Consequently, she gave me the book ‘Style Feed- The World’s Top Fashion Blogs’ by William Oliver as a present to my 18th birthday. Since the 18th October 2012, I was waiting to read it, and now, finally the time has come. I will use some bits and bops from mentioned blogs in my selection of posts and again will refer to it.
 So far so good, let’s actually begin this. In the introduction of Style Feed, it was said, that after I’d done the chore, a good blog is just all upon the style of writing. My vocabulary and English terminology concerning fashion is not mature yet, if it was even possible to say that one’s English could be mature. No I think, you, as a reader, have first get used to standards, low standards, which probably even a little child would be able to understand. Whatever, I am trying my best!
 Second point to mention is that I will, as recommended in Style feed, only talk about things that I know something of. I will not go over the top, exaggerate, and trying to always post the way I am. Literally.
 To the 150 people who have been on here already, thank you. I hope your staying faithful and regularly showing interest, as I want feedback (good or bad, it will improve my skills for the future anyway!).


No comments:

Post a Comment